.The Department of Housing and Recreational Activities is one of the most important departments in Corporate of Support Services Department at King Saud University Medical City. This administration oversees 6 housing compounds and accommodates at least 3.000 residents at any given time, seeing them through all phases of their residence from being a new hire, to relocating to alternative units, to their final departure from KSUMC. Residential placement is dictated by policies and procedures and further determined by pay scale and eligibility. In addition to providing housing accommodations, this administration also provides recreational activities and facilities, which included social and cultural trips and sporting events. This administration also follows up of maintenance requests and monitors residential housekeeping services for our housing compounds
To provide the highest standard of accommodations and recreational activities for our residents and KSUMC guests.
The Housing and Recreation Activities Department strives to be a leader in providing superior housing accommodations and quality recreational activities for KSUMC staff and serve as an example of excellence.
- To prepare and implement the strategic plan to include both long term and short term goals for the equitable distribution of housing units among KSUMC employees.
- To improve and develop existing residential units to ensure that all their residential needs are met.
- To provide social, recreational and sports programs for compound residents.
- To establish events which provide an enjoyable social environment among compound residents.
- Housing Services Unit
- Planning and Resident Relations Unit
- Recreational Activates Unit
- Meet and Greet Unit