31 January 2016, Lecture Hall C, College of Medicine
In this forum, local multi-disciplinary experts with an international and national expertise came to exchange the knowledge on the following topics:
- How to imterpret PSA results and how to find the truth beyond the screening controversy
- The role of MRI in detecting, diagnosing and following prostate cancer
- Management of prostate cancer: A case-based approach
- Management of prostate cancer and castration-resistant prostate cancer
- Role of chemotherapy in management of prostate cancer
The forum was accredited with 7 CME Hours by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.
A total number of 56 participants including Scientific Committee Members, Speakers, Guests and the Organizing Committee Members.