17th - 21st September 2018, M1 Hall, College of Medicine, KSU
Provide an Overview of Pharmacoeconomics and its Applications in Healthcare.
- Pharmacoeconomics and Formulary Decision Making
- Health-Related Quality of Life
- Budget Impact Analysis
- An overview of medeling methods for pharmacoeconomics
- Healthcare providers (e.g., Pharmacists, Physicians, Dentists, Nurses, etc...)
- Pharmaceutical Companies' employees
- National Health Regulatory Bodies (e.g., SFDA, MOH)
The workshop was accredited with 20 CME Hours by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.