Housing Services Department is one of the most important departments in Corporate of Support Services Department at King Saud University Medical City. we oversees 4 housing compounds and accommodates at least 3.000 residents at any given time, and we are committed to provide KSU-MC employees with safe, clean, secure and comfortable accommodations, and to ensure a better social environment for all our residents on all levels by providing high quality services, activities and events, in addition to setting high performance standards on an ongoing basis
To provide the highest standard of accommodations and recreational activities for our residents and KSUMC guests.
The Housing and Recreation Activities Department strives to be a leader in providing superior housing accommodations and quality recreational activities for KSUMC staff and serve as an example of excellence.
- To prepare and implement the strategic plan to include both long term and short term goals for the equitable distribution of housing units among KSUMC employees.
- To improve and develop existing residential units to ensure that all their residential needs are met.
- To provide social, recreational and sports programs for compound residents.
- To establish events which provide an enjoyable social environment among compound residents.
- Housing Services Unit
- Planning and Resident Relations Unit
- Recreational Activates Unit
- Meet and Greet Unit